Using this website is safe and secure, as we have made the application as secure as possible. All members' details are stored securely in the database and only members’ intended travel information can be accessed online.
When it comes to travelling, every member is responsible for his or her own safety. However, we do recommend that members follow some simple security measures outlined below:
• Avoid exchanging home addresses with your travelling companion before you meet them
• Arrange to meet in a public place
• Inform a friend or family member of whom you will be travelling with, when and where to
• Make sure you show each other your IDs - staff passes, passports, or driving licences - so you know you're travelling with the right person
• You are under no obligation to go ahead with any ride. If you have any doubts about your travelling companion, for any reason, you should avoid travelling with them